Will Kings River East GSA accept well meter records as a substitute to the approach used to estimate groundwater pumping on a landowner’s invoice?


Kings River East GSA will accept meter records from a well if a landowner complies with the following requirements:

  1. Provide a meter calibration form certifying that testing was completed within the last two (2) years
  2. Provide a copy of the manufacturer’s specifications or details regarding installation requirements
  3. Prove that a meter is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements
  4. Prove that a meter is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
  5. Prove that meter record was read on a regular basis
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt