Will Kings River East GSA accept well meter records as a substitute to the approach used to estimate groundwater pumping on a landowner’s invoice?
Kings River East GSA will accept meter records from a well if a landowner complies with the following requirements:
- Provide a meter calibration form certifying that testing was completed within the last two (2) years
- Provide a copy of the manufacturer’s specifications or details regarding installation requirements
- Prove that a meter is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements
- Prove that a meter is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Prove that meter record was read on a regular basis